sparkle your memories.


one thing that i always do when my husband and i are blessed enough to take some time to travel, is have photographs taken of us.  they are my treat to me.  it is amazing because when i do get home and back to normal, i am always SO grateful for the time that was taken to have these memories of us.  i think it is definitely the scrapbooker, photog lover in me!  when we were away in maui this past fall i had found an incredible photographer by the name of Aubrey Hord.  we had such an amazing time with her one afternoon and i am so grateful for her and her talents.  she is so fabulous!


i created this really adorable mini "mini" key ring album celebrating these memories.  to create my album i used the fabulous heidi swapp color magic and vintage chic notes.  i then collected some of my favourite images and started building my album.  


what is special about this album are the clear "shaker" pages i created using some sequin and sparkle.  i seriously LOVE how they turned out!  i simply cut out a 3 x 4 baseball card protector, filled them with various photos, heidi swapp color magic chipboard alphas, heidi swapp mini tags, pink paislee artisan chipboard hearts, stars and sequin bits. adding more to the sparkle and shine of this mini are the accent colors of tinsel and gold lame heidi swapp color shine. two of my absolute favourite heidi swapp color shine colors. SO much fun!  i will definitely be doing this more!


each page i made unique adding a bit more sparkle and glitter. 


once the pages were all complete, i attached them to a simple key ring. simple, fun and sparkly. i adored this project!

3 comments

  1. Oh my...I love this. First, the picture is absolutely BREATHTAKING! You have inspired me to treat my husband and I to a photograph session. It is on my must do-to do right now list. wink. Second...that mini keychain book...brilliant! Gorgeous!!! What a fabulous idea. You are rocking it Lindsay! Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo of the two of you! Love your project too! So amazing! You totally rocked Glitter and Glam! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top