my take with mixed media.

today over on www.heidiswapp.com i am sharing the project i created using the mixed media scrapbook kit available at michaels.  it truly is an AMAZING kit and i had so much fun getting my fingers messy documenting some of my most favourite photographs.


i had the best time playing with paints, stencils, transparencies and stamps to create backgrounds, textures and experiment with different techniques.


binding my book with book rings is the perfect solution for this project as i know i will be wanting to add in more pages as i can.  mixed media is definitely a favourite way to celebrate and document my memories.  i love to get messy and artsy and this kit is just the perfect solution for that!

i hope you are inspired by what i have created and shared today to get one of these kits and create an album for yourself where you can celebrate and play and make pretty stuff!  make sure to head on over to heidi swapp's blog today for an even closer look and more photos into what i have done so far.  i have a feeling that this is only the beginning when it comes to mixed media, scrapbooking and my photos. ;)

No comments

Back to Top