MY MARCH: MY PLANNER

three months into my memory planner.
it's sort of hard to believe.
but i am loving this process.



nothing makes me happier than an album full of thick and deliciousness.  memories, photos, embellishments and journaling.  all reflections of my life. of time passing by. now forever captured within these pages of mine.


every month on the scrapbook and cards today blog i am featuring my memory planner journey.  i find that each month i capture life in different little ways.  use up my stash in different ways.  different focuses, different loves. it really is so much fun.


i absolutely loved the intention this month.  "do more of what makes you happy".  isn't that the truth.  happiness is what we all want.  and i want to do more of those things.



this month is a big month for my little family.
my sweet baby boy madix was born in march and this month not only did he turn 2, but his birthday fell on good friday.  so it was celebrations all around.


i was heavy on the photos this month.  because i love them.  and i just cannot get enough.



so to be sure to head on over to scrapbook and cards today blog to check out an even more "in depth" look into my planner.  i cannot believe tomorrow is april 1st!  time to prep and prepare for even more memories.  see you next month!

No comments

Back to Top