PLANNER BASICS: MY TOP 5 TIPS

i love talking planners.  nothing makes me happier.  it is true.
i have been a "planner girl" for over 2 years now, and i am completely and utterly hooked.  i love to lose myself in my planner and just celebrate and document all of the little noteworthy moments that make up my life.

today on my monthly scrapbook and cards today blog feature I am switching things up a bit and talking "PLANNER BASICS".  Considering we are almost halfway through 2016 I thought it would be a nice refresher to share with you my top 5 basic tips for keeping myself moving and motivated as the days and months go on.


these are my own personal tried and true ways that help me stay successful, organized and focused.  life is busy. crazy at most times actually.  so I find that if I can create little ways to keep things easier and less time consuming on one end....it actually gives me MORE time to allow myself time in the day to be creative and enjoy the process more.

for instance, just keeping certain products close at hand is one way that really helps alleviate any sort of "wasted" time that i would have if i had to search and look for certain materials.  i hope you stop by and enjoy the feature.  i know these ways help me so much and keep me accountable and on track!


so be sure to stop by the SCT blog and have a read through.  i hope these tips help you out just as much as they have helped (and continue) to help me!

No comments

Back to Top