JULY MEMORY PLANNER: USING A KIT CLUB


i love kit clubs.
there are so many amazing ones out there filled with such gorgeous product.
this month i decided to use a kit to help me document and tell my story in my memory planner.


for instance, i receive the ali edwards story kit and story stamp each month.
truly my little prezzie to me.
it also is awesome for me since i do not live close to any scrapbook stores or retailers.  
so it is definitely nice to get my little hands on gorgeous new products when i cannot most days.  which....in the end may be a good thing?!? ;)


today over on scrapbook and cards today i am sharing my entire july journey and how i used the previous ali edwards story kit and story stamp (entitled "believe") to help me get this month's life details down.  it was definitely super helpful for me.


so be sure to stop by the blog today to read my full story, see all of my page spreads and learn just why a kit club may be the answer you are looking for too. :)


No comments

Back to Top